4.8.13

July Round-up

July

              All the things that didn't require a blog post of their own!


1.Nails Inc 'Chelsea physic garden' with a Boots No7 glitter top coat.

2. My new The White Pepper dress- In love with it! 


3. Cool mirrors at the Sanderson Hotel- and the lift was galaxy print!

4. Burned a hole in one of my favourite vintage tops :'( 


5. Another attempt at Galaxy nails- my favourites so far

6. Rediscovered love for these sandals at home in Bristol


7 & 8. A work outfit- I've becoming a bit obsessed with buns at the moment. 

I liked July, it was hot and I started my Internship. Plus, one month closer to my holiday!


4 comments:

  1. I love your outfits! The bun looks really sophisticated :)

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, it's my new favourite I-can't-be-bothered-to-wash-my-hair style!

      Delete
  2. Those galaxy nails are amazing!

    Rose xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are one of my favourite nail arts to do! x

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS