30.7.13

Looks loved this month- July

I haven't done one of these in ages but I really like doing them so I'm going to start again!

These are the looks I have been lusting after in July:


Bianca from Avant Blargh

This is the cutest dress! It reminds me of being little, but is brought bang up to date with that beige oversized blazer. I love Bianca's style because she nails androgynous looks.


Olivia Palermo at the Christian Dior Haute Couture show. 

This looks so clean and crisp- I am a bit obsessed with anything holographic so I adore the skirt and the embellished belt is also stunning. Personally I would lose the cuffs and maybe go for a different shoe/bag, but I like the rest so much it doesn't matter.


Silvia from The Stunning Look 

I love this sports luxe look, and the location is perfect! I've seen both these items in H&M and I wouldn't normally notice the trousers, but Silvia makes them look very covetable.


Camilla from Into the Fold

This coat is ammaaaazzzinngg. I can't believe it's from Next, I really need it in my life. I love how it looks so fresh here with the white dress/shoes and beige bag. So crisp and still summery despite the autumn-ness of the rest of the outfit. 

Do you like these looks as much as me? 





2 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm Delilah. Just stop by and I think you've got a really nice blog!

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating, so if you interested please take a look and maybe follow me if you like it. Thank you.

    Delilah,
    dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great links !
    I'm checking them now :D

    Thanks for sharing this girl !

    xxx
    Come by at The Fashion Milkshake!

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS