23.9.13

A late OOTD










Blazer Internacionale
T-shirt Topshop
Shorts Topshop
Necklace Primark
Bag Primark
Shoes New Look

My boyfriend quickly snapped this outfit for me before we went to a pub quiz in central London with a couple of friends (sadly we did not win), which ended up as a night out at the Roxy. I am a bit in love with these shoes from New Look, I think they give outfits a sophisticated touch whilst still being fairly comfortable. They were so painful when I first wore them however, I was walking along Oxford Street and my toes were literally bleeding. Nothing some blister plasters couldn't fix, now they don't hurt at all! It's all about getting back on the horse and riding through the pain. Haha!

I actually wore this outfit quite a few weeks ago now, but I've only just put up the photos as I've been on holiday :) Me and my boyf went to Zante, and we returned this morning. Boo! We stayed in a part of the island called Tsilivi, which is not the mental rave-y bit, pretty much full of old(er) people, who appeared to mostly be called Sandra. We went on a trip to see some turtles, hired a quad bike for the day, went to a super cool water park and mostly just chilled out by the pool/sea (which is SO clear). 

So from tomorrow, it's back to normal life and back to work. However I'm taking full advantage of my day off today- I'm currently wearing a bright blue onesie and I'm about to paint my nails (I gave them a break during our holiday which is unheard of for me!) whilst catching up on my 1000+ blog posts- perfect! 

Faye x


1 comment:

  1. The shoes look so comfortable. I love the neon bag with your pink blazer! :) Happy weekend. /Madison

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS