29.9.13

Birthday in Bristol


Top ASOS
Skirt Topshop
Shoes Bershka
Necklace Primark
Bag Internacionale

Last night I went out in Bristol to celebrate my upcoming birthday. Sadly I only have this one quite blurry and hastily snapped photo to show what I wore (thanks Kellie!), but I liked my outfit so wanted to post it anyway. I very much enjoy going out in Bristol, it's so cheap compared to London, and so easy to get around, especially when your boyfriend takes you and picks you up :)! Every time I go back there's always new bars and clubs that have opened so it's a different night out every time. 

I love this bag, this summer I became a bit obsessed with holographic accessories a la Stella McCartney, so this is perfect! It's also really roomy and fits loads of crap  essentials.

So tomorrow is my birthday, I'm gonna be such an old bear, however I conducted a survey on my night out and am happy to report that the feedback left me with an average age of about 23. Thanks people of Bristol! 

Faye x

1 comment:

  1. you look really pretty! I love the necklace x

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS