12.1.14

Fashion Strikes Event

On Thursday me and my friend Rachel attended the Fashion Strikes/Holley Potts blogger event, held at the Fashion Strikes studios in West Norwood. It was a great chance to meet the ladies behind Fashion Strikes, which is a new social media website for bloggers, designers, photographers, stylists, MUAs and fashion fans! It launches soon, so sign up now to request an invite to join the network. The idea of the event was to showcase designer/illustrator Holley Potts' latest collection-found out more about her here.



This was Holley's collection- it was based on drugs, specifically the highs and lows, hence the bright yellow/coral/grey colour palette. I loved the collection, the marl grey jersey mixed with the silk looked cool and sporty, and the prints were beaut. You could totally see the inspiration behind it in the clothes! These were my favourite pieces:





Fashion Strikes founder Angela looking cute in the stripe jumper.


Blogger Siana from Siana Westley rocking a printed jersey dress.




The designer herself, Holley Potts-she had an amazing dark red lip colour on!


Absolutely loving these Isabel Marant x H&M leggings sported by a blogger from Miilou. I bought some black sequinned leggings from H&M about a year ago for £10 in the sale but took them back because I wasn't sure. I regret it to this day! Hisssss.


I came straight from work so wore my Ted Baker blazer with a white shirt stolen from my boyfriend and this super cute bow brooch from Topshop. I am quite the fan of this brooch, I got it in the sale and I think it really compliments the green on the blazer. I also wore my new Cheap Monday boots and old faithful Topshop coated black Leigh jeans. 



I had a fun evening, met some lovely people and I'm glad I braved the freezing cold, hour long journey to attend. I'm excited to see the launch of Fashion Strikes!

Faye x











2 comments:

  1. Sweet, cute and stylish, just as we like it :)
    Sorry, we tried to follow you via GFC but it didn't work so we follow you on Twitter instead. Hope you'll follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I've followed you on twitter also

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS