15.1.14

OOTD: Leopard and Snake









Coat Next
Jumper Zara
Jeans Topshop
Shoes Topshop (in case you weren't sure-haha)
Bag Primark

I went shopping last weekend with two of my friends, and I thought I'd treat myself to some new garms. I used some of my Topshop gift cards to purchase these slip on trainers- I am in love with them. So Celine daaaaaaaaaahling. Plus they were only £20! Win. I also bought this Zara roll neck- I've been wanting a black roll neck for a while now, and as this was also only £20 I snapped it up. I've cracked this Primark satchel out again after leaving it in hibernation for most of the winter as I thought it brightened up this look. I love it but it does photograph horribly.  

We went to The Breakfast Club in Soho for lunch, and had to queue for about 35 minutes. I've never queued that long get into a restaurant before- I felt so London. Ha. It was pretty delicious though, I had the Veggie All American and was suitably stuffed. So long January detox! 

Faye x













4 comments:

  1. looking gorgeous babe! I've just posted a look featuring the same slip ons, obsessed with them! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll :) I know aren't they the best? I've got a beast of a blister on my heel from them though!

      Delete
  2. so many people wearing these shoes the past few weeks, im defo getting a pair!
    emma xx
    http://whatwouldemmado.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS