19.1.14

REVIEW: Misstella

When Misstella contacted me and asked me to review one of their items, I must admit I had never heard of the brand before. However, once I had a look on the website I was spoilt for choice! I was particularly impressed by the bag/purse section, and in the end chose this little beauty:


As a lot of you will know, this is an amazing dupe for the Valentino Rockstud Shopper. Now, I am a long time fan of the Rockstud collection, and as I have no hope of owning any of it in the near future, this is perfect.


It comes in a good quality and sturdy looking black faux leather, with gold studding detail. 



It comes with a detachable strap so that the bag can also be worn as a shoulder bag.





The bag comes with both a clasp on the front and an inside zip so your precious stuff will be extra safe, plus there's a handy inside zip for anything you need to find quickly. 

This could not have come at a better time for me as my beloved Romwe bag has just broken, and I am in need of a new black bag that goes with everything. I am totally in love with this, and the best part is that if you wanted to grab one of these bad boys for yourself, you would only be parting with £28.80, plus shipping is currently free to the United Kingdom. 

You can find Mistella's webshop here. Check them out on PinterestTwitterFacebook and Google+.

Happy Shopping!

Faye x





2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much :) Will check yours out now!

    Faye x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this bag is beaut!!x

    Laura
    ediestrustfund.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS