22.1.14

OOTD: The White Pepper




Dress The White Pepper
Jacket Internacionale
Necklace Primark
Bag Primark
Boots Cheap Monday
Socks Topman




I got this dress in a sample sale from The White Pepper before Christmas for £20. What a steal, I thought to myself. I am such a fan of The White Pepper, even though smock dresses have now become more of a trend and are everywhere, theirs are totally the best! One tip if you're planning to purchase one though, I would recommend hand washing it, as they do tend to shrink in the wash ever so slightly. 

I also debuted my Cheap Monday boots which I heart. My boyf bought them for me for Christmas in a size 6 (they had no fives and the sales assistant told him they came up small-lies!), but sadly they were way too big. I wanted to swap them for a five but they were sold out EVERYWHERE, so I tried on a size 4 and luckily they fit perfectly. I think my feet have shrunk! 


Happy hump-day everyone!


Faye x





11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful outfit,I love this:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving Whitepepper at the moment!

    I have just followed you on Bloglovin

    http://itisalltherage.blogspot.co.uk/

    Ally x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too-it's the best, have you seen their new spring collection? Thank you, going to check out your blog right now x

      Delete
  3. This is so adorable and pretty!! Beautiful statement necklace. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag and your accessories!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously love that bag and that dress! whitepepper have so many beautiful smocks! can't believe it was only £20
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least if your feet have shrunk they've shrunk enough for you to fit those beautiful boots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with the white pepper haha - so jealous that you got this dress for £20! you look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS